Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween! We had a spook-tacular evening. After much thought of what to dress up as I went as Minnie Mouse. Which first it was going to be a Madonna look from 1986... the one where she wears a tutu and mesh gloves with a head band and leg warmers... but it quickly turned into Minnie. We had a blast! Kandis and I created our outfits just hours before the evening. We actually made my black tutu... so cute! And then we embellished her look with rhinestones and ribbons. We decided to do something a lil' different by ordering pizza! (Thanks James!) Yay, that meant easy clean up and no cooking. It was good too, New York style. After that we headed off into the night. My accomplices included a Cowboy (John Hirsch) a Referee (Kandis Hirsch) The Cinch Man (Devin) The Rider (Olivia) Devin (James) Conway Twittie (Ben Brewster) and Minne Mouse (me). We laughed all night and had a really good time. My favorite is Conway Twittie singing "Happy Birthday Darlin' " and saying "Hello Darlin' " to anyone that was around! Too funny! Here's a cute picture of me and my Hubbie, isn't he a cuttie... oh and pretend you don't see my double chin!!! haha!Also, earlier in the week was Ben Brewster's birthday... No relation. But he is one of our dearest friends. We had a chili cook-off and decked out the house for a halloween style birthday bash. It was fun. I moved a long table into the middle of the living room and all eight of us dined in a far from normal fashion... super enjoyable. We had yummie food for the cold weather; Chili, tamales, cornbread, crackers, and mmmm birthday cake!!! Always fun to be had with the Brewsters... all three of us!!! Happy Birthday Ben!!!




2 comments:

The Durham's said...

You are too cute:)

Unknown said...

wow that looks like you had a wonderful time. LOVE THE OUTFIT