Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Thursday!






Hola'! So, I have officially started my Christmas decorating. If my dear husband would have had it his way we would have done it around the first of October... but I convinced him that we at least had to allow Halloween to pass. So, I changed things up this year, normally I have a small tree in every window, with the large one in the living room. Not this year... hehe, I used them all as decor in the living area. I must add it looks great, so far. Lights, lights, and more lights! The Christmas Spirit is such a comfort. I almost wish it would get chilly so that I could have a reason to make coffee or hot chocolate late at night. Its funny because that always makes me feel so grown up... have a few friends over and enjoy something HOT to drink. I'm sure its the same way with the girls on Sex and the City feel about Cosmos... that's me with Coffee, Hot Cider, Hot Tea, or even Cocoa, but it has to be in the evening for the grown up feeling to make way. haha! Kind of like eating a Skor candy bar. Yes, I know I'm retarded. This was the candy my mother ate when we were little, so now if I have one it makes me feel grown up... again I know I'm Retarded. Anyways, I hope your all having a fabulous week! God is in control!!! Muah!

2 comments:

Hulsey Fam said...

Hey woman...you make me smile... I LOVE that you are decorating for Christmas already..that is so stinkin' fun... I enjoyed checking out your blog, looks like God has continued to bless yours and Devins life...wonderful to see. be blessed girl and I am so glad you are in the blogosphere:)

Unknown said...

WELL MY ABILENE FRIEND IS IT CHILLY ENOUGH FOR YOU NOW? LOL
I LAUGHED WHEN I READY YOUR BLOG ABOUT YOU WISH IT WOULD JUST GET CHILLY NOW. OH AND I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS. GREAT JOB..