Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Amazing Husband

My husband the Great! I just had to take a minute to say how lucky I am. I have someone who is a constant inspiration in my life. Devin is marvellous!!! Lately I've been paying attention to the little things he does to complete my day... like how its been a lil' chilly lately and he will build a fire just because I love to have it crackleing in the back ground. Or how he'll let me put my cold feet under his warm legs at night... and you know that can't be comfortable! Or even better he laughs and hugs me everyday for no reason at all. He is marvellous. I'm so thankful for him!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAAAWWWWW NOW THAT IS SO SWEET. WOW YOU DO HAVE AN AMAZING HUSBAND IF HE LETS YOU PUT YOUR COLD FEET UNDER HIS WARM LEGS.
MY NEW HUSBAND OF 6 MONTHS WON'T EVEN LET ME DO THAT AND HE IS A PRETTY AMAZING MAN HIMSELF.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY NEW FRIEND.

The Durham's said...

What a sweet post! Nothing honors a man more than the praise and admiration of his beautiful bride!! You two are adorable and I just love your heart:) Bless you, friend, and I would love to see you at Christmas if you are free:) I will let you know when we are coming down, as soon as we finalize, to see if you will be in town:)