Monday, November 17, 2008

My Preggo Mego

We are going to pretend that this is a picture update from my friend Megan... aka Mego. She doesn't believe in the whole "let's create a blog so everyone can be up to date on how she is doing!" So I will sort of do it for her, only this time. Hehe, such a good friend! She thinks she is too busy... blah, blah, blah. I tried to tell her that my dear friend Stacy D. has two kids and another is about to bust out any day and she still finds time to upload a few pics and lil' details of her daily routine, so far nothing though. So again I am going to do a lil' update for my dear friend... Mego is an amazing friend. She is someone who I've had the pleasure in watching grow over the past couple of years. Her personality, her spirit they are all her own. She is going to be such a great mom.
I have a prayer request for my lil' pregnant friend: She had to take a lil' visit to the hospital last week due to a few things. So I ask for prayer. She isn't due until March, so pray that she gets to feeling a lil' better and that everything is perfect and healthy for her, Brad, and their baby boy.
"I love you, Mego!!!"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I AM STANDING AND BELIEVING WITH YOU THAT YOUR PREGO MEGO HAS A HEALTHY LITTLE BABY BOY AT THE APPOINTED TIME THAT THE DR.S SAY SHE IS TO HAVE HIM.AND THAT SHE IS HEALTHY AND HAPPY FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS UNTIL HE GETS HERE.