Monday, October 13, 2008

Ugh, what a Monday

Bolding going where NO one wants to go! Today I have to go to the dentist. Nope, its not just a checkup or a cleaning. I have to have a root canal and all the fun that goes along with that. I had an appointment on Friday and I was put on medication before they can start this process. So over the weekend I have been taking hydrocodone, which has never bothered me before... until now. Each time I take it my jaw feels much better, but the rest of my body becomes itchy. I have woken up the last two mornings with claw marks all down my legs. Nice right! So I am asking for prayer! Prayer to give me strength and to relax and prayer to make more money. I don't know what bothers me more, having someone drill in my mouth or having to pay an arm and a leg to get it done. Either way I just need peace about it. I hope you all have a much better start to your week. Kisses!!!

1 comments:

The Durham's said...

YAYYYYYY!! I am so glad you are on:) Sorry I have been off the face of the earth...just trying to prepare the home for numero tres:) I am so sorry about the root canal...had one about 8 months ago, and I agree, the cost almost outweighed the pain! I will be praying for a healthy recovery as well as a financial one:) Bless you, sweet sister, and please know that I think of you often!