Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My lil' Angel







To be fair I had to put up a couple of pics of Haddie Grace because the other day they were only of Hayden. This is yesterday afternoon at my house. The dress she is wearing is definatley vintage, it was mine when I was little. Isn't she gorgeous! She is hilarious to watch.



Kids make me smile in every sense of the word. They lighten the load and make life seem so simple. Well, I am only around them only so often, I'm sure any parent would tell you other wise during certain parts of the day, ie: nap time, etc... I'm the aunt that is constantly asking anyone around to "watch" and see how cute the little things my niece and nephew do. Even to their mother, my sister Cat, I tell her at least six times an hour: "Hey, you have to come watch Haddie make this face" or "listen to how Hayden says this word" or whatever the case may be. Which shes seen and heard a million times because they are her children and she is with them 24 hours a day... but being the good lil' sister she'll appease me and act like its the first time she's ever seen it. (Thanks by the way!) Also, poor Devin... everytime he would get comfortable I would have to show him something that one of the kids was doing. So he would get up and come over and say "Awe, cool." And then make his way back to what he was doing. I looked at Catherine and she said I think its a man thing. But I do have to say I was so impressed, Devin wanted to hug on Haddie yesterday all on his own, even though lil' miss busy-body wanted no such attention. Oh, she is just precious! I just hope that they adore me as much as I adored my aunts. They spoiled us rotten and we loved every minute of it!!!

0 comments: