Thursday, October 9, 2008

Blogging Set in Motion

Into the world of blogging I go. My first thoughts of jumping into this endeavor were: I'm totally not a great writer, my plate is full, and do I really need all of Abilene knowing everything I do... which in a smaller sized town people already seem to or think they know every move you make. So with all those thoughts on the table, I decided to do this for me and a way to stay connected with some of my dear friends. I thought myspace would be a great way to do that, but Devin has always made fun of it by saying "Myspace is the Devil!" In some cases I can aggree. So this is just for me, a place for me to be seen and heard. A place to pop over to a friends page and see the happenings of their daily lives. A place I can be creative and put some down some words of feeling and thought. I know often time is short in getting to really spend time with one another and this is just another way to possibly get that done.
So... Here I go.
Heaven help us!!!




0 comments: