Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tutus... so tutulicious!

I have been making a ton of Tutus lately. I have them in a store here in Abilene, but I mostly do custom orders and orders via my website. I thought I would show off some pictures.

This is my mini display... which actually fits a baby.The bright yellow flower just makes you smile! I wish I had a picture to show how cute it looks on a lil' princess. (I'll upload those next time!)
I love this one, I think it will be cute for Valentines Day. The Butterfly can be removed and even worn on a head band or bow. This one also has rhinestone, soooo cute!
This is the display they have set up in the shop. You don't realize just how poofy they are until your trying to show off so many!
I'm having a blast doing this. I can't wait to show off my new website! It's Amazing, but I still have a couple days of work to do on it, but soon, very soon!!!
(Catherine, you need to either come pick out a tutu for Haddie when your in town next or call or email me the colors you would like for her.... I got some great new ribbon in! Love you!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG THOSE ARE SOOOO CUTE.
WOW I WANT TO SEE YOUR WE-SITE. WHAT IS THE ADDRESS?

The Durham's said...

Oh friend....these are adorable!! What is your website again? I need to check out your incredible gift:) Bless you guys!

Unknown said...

OMG I HEAR CONGRATS ARE IN ORDER FOR YOU.....WOO HOO...