Thursday, February 19, 2009

Woo Hoo!!! Our Family is Growing!!!

Devin's new shirt! (up top) My new shirt! (below)
Well, it has been awhile since I have sat down to actually send out an update on the Brewster's, but we are doing well. We have recently found out that we will be adding to our family with a lil' surprise around the month of September. We are soooo excited. This wasn't planned, but I don't think it could have happened at any better time. You know God, he's in total control. I love it!!! Devin and I have just sat for hours visiting and laughing about all the good times we've had and the plethora of many, many more to come. Again, we are so excited. I go for my first doctors appointment in a week and a half, but right now I am an estimated 8 and a half weeks along! Yikes! Devin has said since day one when we found out that he swears he has a feeling its twins.... then his mother tells us that we would be next in line on her side to have twins. Oh my goodness, I would love that. I will be complete with anything. We had a lil' surprise dinner for my family to tell them the exciting news, my Mema, dad, my brother Ira and his wife Kristina, my mom, my sister Catherine and her two lil' ones.So for the dinner my sister was making a cheese-cake, I had already told her the news. So while she was making dessert, Hayden wanted to know what she was doing. She told him that it was for the party for his new baby cousin. And he said well momma, in his serious voice, I want to give the baby a present. So he went and dug through his toy box until he found the perfect gift. It was his when he was a baby, the Alligator that makes all kinds of lil' noises. Then he wanted to wrap it, well Haddie Grace sees this and doesn't want to be left out. So she tells Cat that she wants to give the baby a gift too. So Catherine tells her to go find a toy and they can wrap it also. Lil' Haddie goes and gets her favorite bath toy and starts to wrap it. They just make my heart smile. When they got to the house for dinner they didn't understand why they couldn't wake up the baby in my tummy to give him the presents. Please momma, Hayden said. (Soooo Cute!!!)Haddie Grace.... Good practice!!!
The yummy dessert my sweet sister made. MMMMM it was great!!!

4 comments:

The Buster Bunch said...

Congratulations Christy!!! Being pregnant is so fun and then being a Mommy is even better. You will make a wonderful mom. Congrats!

The Durham's said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am soooooo excited for you both! I can't stop smiling as I read this post!! My heart is overjoyed and we will be praying for perfect health and protection:) Bless you guys and your sweet little peanut!

Unknown said...

AND AGAIN CONGRATS

Unknown said...

hey what is your address or store name on etsy.com? I would love to go check it out.