Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Trying to get back into routine

It was a whirlwind holiday! We desperately need to catch up on sleep, cleaning, and getting back into some routine! That's the goal for tomorrow... clean. Take down the Christmas Decor, which is everywhere. This is also one of my favorite things to do because it calls for redecorating... oh Devin love it too (said in a very sarcastic voice!) I move everything around, at least once. It makes me smile, plus it makes our house and everything in it new or different. Anywoo, we are loving the cold weather and totally enjoying the fire. Devin made chili tonight and mmmmmm it was good. We've watched several movies and enjoyed some popcorn and now of course, full belly and all, I am going to bed.
Hugs

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I AM SO READY TO GET BACK INTO ROUTINE. AND ITS SO NEEDED. GREAT BLOG.