Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I hope this message finds that you all, my dear friends, have had an amazing Christmas spent with your family and loved ones. So I wish you a belated Merry Christmas!!! And I now wish you a very Happy New Year. I have hope that each of you have a joyful new year, with many- many things to cherish.
Hers's a couple things to remember: God is so good and he is in total control of the aircraft, just make sure to get on the plane! Cherish each moment as it comes, don't be in to big of a hurry trying to get to the next one... the one at hand will pass you by oh so quickly. Always tell the people that you love that you do infact love them... words are needed, but actions are fantastic as well. And finally Eat your black eyed peas (today) to start of the new year.
God Bless you and I love you all!!!

2 comments:

The Durham's said...

You are so precious!! Can you email me your number again...I had to switch phones so I am recollecting all my numbers:) Thank you, friend! Bless you guys!

Unknown said...

I TOTALLY DID NOT GET TO EAT BLACK EYED PEAS. BUT IM PRETTY SURE GODS GOT MY BACK THIS YEAR. LOL