Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Mode Design



Here are some of my newest lil' treasures on my online shop. I've been painting and printing like a crazy person. I so enjoy doing this kind of stuff. Most of my stuff is customized, but I have holiday photo cards, gift stickers, kids furniture, frames and then stationary or invitation stuff. I recently had three custom frame orders and now I'm working on doing two wedding invitation sets, plus some party invites for another lady in Iowa. Who would have thought! Anyways, I hope all is well with everyone and the shopping isn't driving you mad.... yet!!!

www.ModeDesign.etsy.com

Etsy is an amazing place to find some really fabulous gifts or stuff for yourself. Everything is either handmade or vintage (20 yrs plus). There are so many talented people out there, this is a fun place to see their creations.

Happy Shopping!

0 comments: