Monday, December 15, 2008

Bah Hum Bug...

Okay so the weather outside is frightful and our fire is so delightful, but our two year old computer has died. It really is a sad time at the Brewster Home because I had kept everything in the world on there... pictures, songs, books, programs, projects, etc... I'm so bummed. The Geek Squad might be able to save my stuff but they said they won't be able to save the computer. If I had of known this I would have just kept everything on my seven year old gateway! Anyways, the upside is that I may be enjoying a new Mac for Christmas, but until then its slowly moving along on this old bag of bones gateway. Tee Hee!!!

I hope you are all well and enjoying the Christmas Season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

hey girl, be very thankful that you have a back-up computer that you can get on even though it may be slow and very aggitating im sure. But you are blessed none the less.