Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Fairy Tale

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, LOVE gives you a fairy tale. Harlow Grace Brewster was delivered to us on September 15, 2009. This was a great day. She was in perfect health. She weighed 8lbs and 2oz, she was 19in long and made her debut at 5:23pm. The delivery was a piece of cake, praise the Lord. I was induced early that Tuesday morning and started pushing that afternoon around 4:oopm. Poof an hour or so later there was our perfect little angel! She had dark hair, thicker in the back, beautiful long lean legs, and gorgeous lips. I could go on and on about how fantastic she was/ is! I can't get over the fact that Devin and I have a baby! I am so blessed and couldn't be more thrilled to start this journey!

1 comments:

The Durham's said...

OHHHHH, I love seeing hospital pics b/c I feel like I was there in that glorious moment that is such a treasure:) Thank you for sharing and I know that you guys are just eating her up every second!! Bless your sweet family and may He continue to guide you one step at a time:)